Practice Management Consulting
If you are like most eyecare professionals, you love what you were trained to do…examining eyes, fitting contacts and the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. But your biggest source of frustration is wearing all the management hats such as human resources, collections and billing, optical management, marketer, and trainer.
Can you and your practice benefit from practice consulting?
The answer is yes if:
- You are feeling overwhelmed running your practice
- You are losing income because of managed care
- Your practice lacks efficiency and organization
- Your employee turnover is horrendous
- You are presently grossing $500,000 or less and have been in practice five years or longer
- Your average optical fee per person is $300 or less
- You have no recall system or are only using postcard reminders
- You have staff that says, “Your total today is $280, how much would you like to pay today?”
- Your practice income has stalled and you don’t now how to move it forward
- Your net income, or take home pay, before taxes is less than 25%
- You are not doing any internal or external marketing or are not getting great results from the marketing you are doing
- Your optical manager lacks management skills and you need advice on number of frames to display, pricing, inventory turnover, sales, handling the price objection, etc.
Our consulting services not only analyze your practice’s potential to let you know where your practice is and where it’s going, but train you and your staff to understand your practice’s key areas: personnel management (hiring, training, evaluation), collection effectiveness, attracting and keeping patients, managing for increased profit, patient relations, marketing and communications.